It is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding using your Personal Data, and we will gladly assist you.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
* Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We
always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information
regarding Processing upon request.
* Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal
Data was gathered.
* Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of
Personal Data is required for any purpose.
* Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
* We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
* We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information – you must know whether your Personal Data is being processed,
what data is gathered, where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
2. Right to access – You can access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to
request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
3. Right to rectification – You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data
that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure – In certain circumstances, you can request your Personal Data to be erased from
5. Right to restrict Processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to
restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
6. Right to object to Processing – meaning, in some instances, you have the right to object to
Processing your Personal Data, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated
Processing, including profiling, and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated
Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that
produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
8. Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable
format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
9. Right to complain – if we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with
a reason. Please contact us if you are dissatisfied with how your request has been
10. Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right to the use of a
supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
11. Right to withdraw Consent – you have the right to remove any given consent for Processing
your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc., mainly information necessary to deliver a product/service or enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us to comment or perform other activities on the website. Secure This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information is automatically collected about you.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, IP address, shopping history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
* provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account, providing you
with other products and services that you have requested, providing you with promotional items
at your request and communicating with you about those products and services, communicating
and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
* enhance your customer experience;
* fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
* to identify you;
* to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
* to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
* to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
* to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the
quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
* to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering your products/services similar to your purchasing history/browsing behavior our legitimate interest.
With your Consent, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
* to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
* for other purposes, we have asked for your Consent;
We Process your Personal Data to fulfill obligations arising from the law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data and use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law, but not longer than 24 months.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes not mentioned here but compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
* The link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
* further Processing would not harm your interests and
* there would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is, in some cases, provided to our trusted partners to provide the best service to you or enhance your customer experience. We share your Data with:
Our processing partners:
Connected third parties:
* Facebook pixel / Google analytics / Statcounter
We only work with Processing partners who can ensure adequate protection of your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best, we can not guarantee information security. However, we promise to notify proper authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
* Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to use some essential features on our
website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
* Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more
convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might
remember your name and e-mail in comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this
information next time when commenting.
* Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
* Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to your
interests. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They
are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission.
These cookies remember that you have visited a website, and this information is shared with other
organizations, such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site
functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
The last modification was made.